miércoles, 4 de febrero de 2009

Model Of the Week: Heather Marks.

Oh yes another doll faced model. Heather Marks is a Canadian model, personally one of my favorites, her high fashion looks have booked her many campaigns, among them Bloomingdales, Burberry, Louis Vuitton, Lloyd Jewelry, Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Bergdorf Goodman, Holt Renfrew, Max Mara, and Americana Manhasset.

Heather is just divine and its a shame she steped into the dark side (Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2006) but then I look at her Moschino add and her French Vogue and Dazed and Confused covers and it makes me forget that she stepped into the dark side for a second or two ♥


-Love Milly

2 comentarios:

  1. wow, she is beautifully doll-faced.

    about the dress, i designed it and my mother made it. she is VERY talented!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Beautiful, I love the feathered eyelashes!!

    ResponderEliminar