viernes, 13 de febrero de 2009

Birthday Girl is your birthday!

So, today is my birthday, and this hasn't been the best day ever. I know I failed a few quizzes today, but it is OK, because I'm going to party this night!

Thanks to Milly! she's always so supportive. I love you Mills!

Tomorrow is St Valentine's day. For some people it is a holiday created just to the consumers, but you dont have to spend a lot of money on that day. We celebrate what St Valentine did, he helped young couples get marry secretly.

I mean, if love were easy, Valentine wouldn't be a saint!


Here're some things from the Teen Vogue's wishlist, that might sound hypocrit but this are cute things!


Happy Valentine's day!

Satin shoe. Marc Jacobs



Boucle tote

Rings. Marc Jacob


Organic Bears. Fauna kuma for Areaware

Cotton mesh bag. Epice


Liberty print suitcase. Monica Garcia


Ex oh, ex oh, Lilly

1 comentario: