domingo, 12 de abril de 2009

Midday Sun!

I wasn't inspired at all, so I started asking for inspiration, and someone told me "well, look at the sun in midday" And I thought that was a great idea, (in some kind of way), then he told me I'd get blind, but of course, I wasn't thinking about looking at the sun in midday, I just thought of summer trends, which is one step closer everyday!
Personally, I prefeer Winter, I don't know why, but I absolutely love a sunny day to be in the pool or beach with your friends and stuff...

Oh my, what I love about this season? Everything is so colorful everyone seems to be happy and ejoying their vacations!

So here are some pictures from Teen vogue (May 2008) which made me think of "looking at the sun in midday". Enjoy!
Love, Lilly :]

(Pictures from Teen Vogue)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario